The LT Series Load Tester is useful for assessing the condition of batteries used in Automotive, Traction, and other Transient duty applications. The models offered in LT Series allow testing of the full range of automotive batteries right from motorcycle batteries to those used in large sedans and trucks, fork lifts, Electric Vehicles etc. A simple and robust high rate discharge coils enables the operator to quickly know whether a battery is good or weak.
- Tests 6V, 9V and 12V batteries ranging from 2.5AH to 150AH
- Tester is fabricated in an MS enclosure, adequately ventilated by forced air cooling to manage heat, generated by the load resistors.
- Four digit, 7-segment LED display for flashing of initial and final voltage to know the voltage difference between initial and final state of the battery.
- Very easy to use, only 1 key operation.
- Test duration of 3 sec or 5 sec.(As per request)
- Low battery indication. Avoids further discharging of battery if it's already low.
- A cluster of LEDs to show Good, Weak and Bad batteries
- The battery being tested itself powers the instrument
- A set of standard test-leads, with 4 wire battery connection, using heavy duty Crocodile Clamps are provided.
- Reverse polarity indication and protection
- Temperature sensing and auto cooling capability
- Facility of saving 10 readings and printing it (Optional)
- Initial Voltage
- Final Voltage
- Battery Condition
- Voltage Resolution: 0.01V
- Accuracy: 10% of full scale
(W x H x D)
||9, 15, 21, 27
||130 X 280 X 70
||100, 175, 300, 450
||220 X 130 X 320
- Power: 10.5 - 15VDC, 200mA
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection
- Operating Environment: Typical shop-floor environment, 50° Celsius, 90% RH
- Ventilation: Forced air-cooled
- Construction: LT 27i (Handheld), LT 450i (Table top enclosure)