Load Break Switch Test System
The Load Break Switch (LBS) Test System is designed to test LBSs of all ratings as per IEC standards for routine tests and final acceptance. Analysis of test results provides information which is useful for evaluating and rectifying settings for contact non-simultaneity, closing and opening speeds, over-travel, rebound and contact wipe. The tests that can be conducted by this test system are Close & Open.
- Simultaneity of contacts
- Travel characteristics of contact for speed, contact gap, over-travel and rebound
- Motor Current
- Static Contact Resistance (using MVT 100)
- Connects to LBSs with wear resistant test leads, having quick-fit connectors
- Selects pre-programmed setup parameters and pass/fail limits through software.
- Prints results in a graphical format with test header and calculation footer, on external printer
- Windows based Test Manager Software allows, storing test setups, viewing reports, and analyzing and handling graphical test data using a PC
- Easy-to-use, high level Graphical User Interface and programmable test plans facilitate to create a test setup library
- It performs all tests and compares each parameter with Pass/Fail limits to declare the LBS as OK or FAIL
- Test certificate can be stored and printed as per the manufacturer’s format
- All test data is stored in a database for analysis
- The LBS Test System is available in two variants, AutoScan DIN 41494 rack version & AutoScan Work-Table version.
- The AutoScan Rack version, along with accessories like programmable power supplies are expandable to meet future needs of the manufacturer.
- AutoScan Work-Table version is an ergonomic arrangement of measuring hardware and control PC to help better utilization of space on the shop floor.