Vacuum Contactor Test System
The Vacuum Contactor Test System is designed to test Vacuum Contactors for routine tests for final acceptance. Analysis of test results provides information which is useful for evaluating and rectifying settings for contact timings, closing and opening speeds, travel, rebound, etc. Auxiliary contact settings can be monitored with specified C-O times and trip/close release mechanism setting. The tests that can be conducted by this test system are Close, Open, and CO. The system can test both latching and holding type of contactors.
- Simultaneity of contacts timings
- Auxiliary contacts timings
- Contact travel and speed characteristics
- Trip & Close coil / Holding coil current characteristics
- Operating / Holding force measurements
- Easy-to-use, high level Graphical User Interface and programmable test plans facilitate to create a test setup library
- Connects to contactors with wear resistant test leads, having quick-fit connectors
- Selects pre-programmed setup parameters and pass/fail limits through software.
- Prints results in a graphical format with test header and calculation footer, on external printer
- Windows based Test Manager Software allows sequencing of tests, storing test setups, viewing reports, and analyzing and handling graphical test data using a PC
- The operator selects the test sequence for the contactor to be tested and runs the sequence
- It performs all tests in the programmed sequence, compares each parameter with Pass/Fail limits and declares the contactor as OK or FAIL
- Test certificate can be stored and printed as per the manufacturer’s format
- All test data is stored in a database for analysis
- The Vacuum Contactor Test System is offered in two variants, AutoScan DIN 41494 Rack version & AutoScan Trolley version.
- The AutoScan Rack version, along with accessories like programmable power supplies are expandable to meet future needs of the manufacturer.
- AutoScan Trolley version is a compact arrangement of measuring hardware on a movable trolley for easy movement on the shop floor.
Crompton & Greaves