Endurance Test System for GIS Drives
The Endurance Test System is a PC controlled, simple and easy to operate, microcontroller-based system used for sequencing and conducting a Mechanical Endurance Test on GIS drives. In-built power sources for energizing motors & control circuitry can be provided as an option for specific testing needs. Facility to connect up to 8 two-position or 4 three-position drives at a time. This system is available in a DIN standard rack.
- Checks faithful working after multiple continuous operations
- Checks closure of contacts and stops test if all contacts do not close on command, indicating mechanical fault.
- Checks continuity of tripping and closing circuits, indicating electrical circuit fault.
- Close Command Duration
- Open Command Duration
- Total No. of Cycles
- No. of operations between Rest Delay (Rest Delay Cycle)
- Rest Delay
- Mid delay between operations of two drives
- Easy to setup and use, with safety features, permitting un-attended Endurance Testing.
- Two solid state relays & contactor multiplexer to issue Close & Trip commands to all drives.
- Selection of Test Sequences as per relevant standards.
- Automatic control and display of balance operations.
- Stops test in case a mechanical or electrical fault occurs.
- Option to continue the balance operations after rectifying fault.
- Endurance Test System can carry out a programmable test sequence on up to eight drives at a time.
- Isolation of drive in case of fault in main circuit/mechanism and continuing tests on remaining drives
- Individual electrical counter to count operations performed on each drive.
- LED indication for showing drive status and active drive.
- Mounted in a specially fabricated rack on wheels for easy movement on shop-floors.
- Windows based Test Manager Software allows selection of test parameters, storing test setups, viewing reports, and analyzing and handling graphical test data using a PC
- Easy-to-use, Graphical User Interface and programmable test plans facilitate to create a test setup library
- It performs all test parameters and displays status during a test
- Test certificate can be stored and printed as per the manufacturer's format
- All test data is stored in a database for analysis
L & T