The Isolator Test System is designed to test Isolators as per IEC for routine tests and final acceptance. Analysis of test results provides information which is useful for evaluating and rectifying settings for contact timings, closing and opening angular movement, angular speeds, over-travel and rebound etc. The system also helps identify the assembly defects by measurement of torque delivered by the driving motor. The operations that can be performed by this test system are Close & Open.
- Timings of main contact
- Auxiliary contacts timings
- Travel characteristics of contact for angular speed, over-travel and rebound
- Motor current characteristics
- Motor voltage characteristics
- Motor Power (DC/Single phase/Three phase)
- Static Contact Resistance (using MVT 100)
- Connects to Isolators with wear resistant test leads, having quick-fit connectors, suitable for all types of Isolators
- Selects pre-programmed setup parameters and pass/fail limits through software.
- Prints results in a graphical format with test header and calculation footer, on external printer
- Windows based Test Manager Software allows, storing test setups, viewing reports, and analyzing and handling graphical test data using a PC
- Easy-to-use, high level Graphical User Interface facilitate to create a test setup library
- It performs selected tests one by one and compares each parameter with Pass/Fail limits and declares the Isolator as OK or FAIL
- Test certificate can be stored and printed as per the manufacturer's format
- All test data is stored in a database for analysis
- The Isolator Test System is offered in two variants, AutoScan DIN 41494 rack version & AutoScan Work-Table version.
- The AutoScan Rack version, along with accessories like programmable power supplies are expandable to meet future needs of the manufacturer.
- AutoScan Work-Table version is an ergonomic arrangement of measuring hardware and control PC to help better utilization of space on the shop floor.