The Speed Sensor Test Bench has been specially designed to test the speed sensors by sensing their output frequency and duty cycle. The system also measures other analog parameters, such as the input voltage and current of the speed sensor and the V-high and V-low values. The system is based on the NI 6000 series data acquisition platform. It consists of a LabVIEW-based test software for controlling the tests, operating the test fixture, and displaying the measured parameters. The test software monitors and plots the speed sensor frequency outputs with respect to time and displays warnings wherever the prescribed limits are exceeded. The software consolidates the test data and creates reports in MS Excel showing date and time, measured values, Pass/Fail.
- Built on a robust NI 6000 series data acquisition platform for accurate measurements
- Easy to setup and use, with safety features, permitting automatic testing
- Built-in VFDs for running the servo-controlled motor at required speeds
- Windows-based software allows programing test parameters and limits, performing tests, displaying status and results, viewing reports, and analyzing and handling graphical test data using a PC
- All test data is stored in a database for analysis
- Test certificates can be stored and printed as per the manufacturer’s format