The Motor Burn-in Station is developed on an embedded platform with a Windows-based PC software for programming the burn-in parameters, controlling the burn-in process, and monitoring the status of each channel.
The system consists of an acoustic enclosure with air inlet and exhaust ports for providing uniform air circulation. Built-in power supplies with drives suitable for testing motors of the specified type and rating ensure unmatched performance. The system has all the necessary protections and safety interlocks for safe operation.
- Fully-computerized system with Window-based software for programming burn-in parameters, setting limits, and monitoring status of each channel
- Display of individual motor current and temperature in the software during the burn-in process
- Facility for generating test reports through the software
- Specially designed acoustic enclosure having fresh air circulation
- Built-in power supplies and drivers suitable for the specified motor type and ratings.
- Status LEDs and alarms for indicating burn-in status and fault conditions