This system tests the Auxiliary Converter Unit used in trains. The system is capable of handling power levels of 300 kVA and above, and carrying out routine manual tests and inspections, as well as burn-in tests on fully assembled Auxiliary Converters. The test system allows the user to load various Auxiliary Converter outputs to different power levels and monitor the performance of the Auxiliary Converter electronics by using the test software.
- Single phase input voltages, currents, power and power factor
- 3 phase output voltages, currents and power
- Single phase output voltages, currents and power
- Battery charger output voltages and test current
- Temperature rise in loads
Amit Takawale +917774048452